Water Pumps (LPG)
What can I do with a Water Pump?
- Pump water in & out of a boat dock.
- Drain & fill your swimming pool, pond, or hot tub.
- Drain flood water from a basement & shallow flooded areas.
- Irrigation purposes for agricultural or lawn sprinkling.
- Fertilizers & pesticides distribution.
- On-site construction purposes and other miscellaneous tasks.
Advantages of Propane/LPG Water Pumps
- Made with lightweight aluminum for ease of positioning & transport.
- Easy start system makes the pump a snap to use especially during emergencies.
- Adjustable speed allows you to control the water flow and the drainage of discharged water.
- Made for endurance even run over several continuous hours time.
- Refueling is quick, clean & simple.
- Less noise, less CO2 emissions, less costly than traditional gasoline fueled pumps.