028 9146 1111
0 Items

Which regulator do I need for my gas BBQ?

17 July 2017 11:52:18 BST Posted in Gas Products By HGP

You will need a 8.3mm LPG High Pressure Gas Hose (SKU: HA132), 2 x Jubilee Hose Clips M00 (SKU: HA819) and one of the following Regulators depending on the Gas you will use:

For the UK

For Ireland


If you have a Campingaz Cylinder, you will need a Reca Campingaz Low Pressure Butane Gas Regulator (SKU: HA345).

Post Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

click here to log in


Compare Products

  • You have no items to compare.

Sign up for our newsletter

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
  • Google Plus
  • YouTube
Back to Top

Hamilton Gas © 2019 Hamilton Gas Products Ltd | All Rights Reserved

  • Secure